Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Bloggers Unite

The whole reason I started blogging was because of my very good friend Chip and her blog. The woman blogs all the time with lots of pictures of her kids. It's great. By reading her blog, all the years and miles of separation disappear. But it was a one-way street. I could visit with her, but she was in the dark about me and my family. The only thing to do was to start blogging, too. But today we got to see each other face to face for the first time in like 5 years. She and her three kids spent the whole afternoon. The boys had a big battle with the Nerf Bows. The girls blew bubbles and played in the sand. We looked at pictures and snacked on brownies. It was a wonderful day. Thanks so much for the visit. I love you all!

Here's almost all the kids in the climbing house. Chip's #3 didn't want to
come over, and my girl, of course, is still at camp!
Here's the ladies. We also played with a lot of Silly Putty. We discovered that mixing
pink and black Silly Putty turns black, but not as shiny anymore.

Thanks for in tips on dealing with pictures and text, Weaver. It worked great, as you can see!

1 comment:

Brewer said...

FANTASTIC photos Pix! We had a great time too.