Friday, July 27, 2007

Opening Night Opps!


ACK!

It doesn't matter at all how well something goes, when all said and done all you're going to do is dwell on the part you messed up on. And last night the hoe down dance was a complete train wreck for my partner and I. And we have been killing that number all week! I just started bad and then spiraled out of control for the rest of the dance. We were completely disgusted with ourselves. But other than that, the show went very smooth. The audience wasn't very big, but they applauded loud at the end. Tonight will be better. (I hope!)


Poor Callie wasn't much for getting up this morning and going back to camp. Even knowing their was horseback riding today wasn't enough to motivate her. I'm guessing that after tonight's performance, she is going to completely crash!

No comments: