Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Somewhat True Tale of Robin Hood

EHS Drama Department presents

The Somewhat True Tale of Robin Hood


February 12 and 13 at 7:30 PM
February 14 at 2:00 PM


The Boy has a bit part as a guard. The Girl has a even bittier part as a towns person. Yesterday was a snow day which meant that they lost two nights of rehearsal the week of the show. To fix this, they are having double rehearsal today AND they are getting pulled out of class for part of the day tomorrow to have another rehearsal. I haven't seen them since 7:15 this morning and they won't be home until 11 PM tonight. While I appreciate the gravity of the situation, I'm missing my kiddos here!

All reports are that the show is very funny. Of course I'm only getting reports from people who are in the show. They might be a bit biased. But even so, if you are not doing anything this weekend come on down and enjoy one of the last shows in the auditorium before it meets its maker.

2 comments:

Heather said...

The show was very funny! The part where the guards peeked over the wall was the funniest moment for me. I'm sure I'm not the least bit biased. :) Callie was a charming townsperson although, as her aunt, I can't approve of her prancing around barefooted in the auditorium. Tetanus shots are no fun!

J. said...

Rest assured she had shoes on the whole time, her little pink ballet slippers. I would freak right out if she even though about being barefoot anywhere in that building!