Thursday, November 30, 2006

Thank You for Commenting!

I am exactly one week late with this post, but I do want to recognize a very important person here in the cafe. The day before Thanksgiving is "Thank Your First Commenter Day" according to Neil over at Citizen of the Month. I think this is a wonderful idea. Commenters are the caffeine that keeps bloggers running! Would I keep writing if I thought no one was reading? I don't think so. And even if everyone and their Grandma was out there reading, I'd never know unless I heard from them now and then.

So without anymore waiting... Thank You Bruce! You were my very first commenter and in it you offer the wisdom of a elder blogger to a novice. I haven't been blogging long, but your words still ring true! Read this first comment here.


It also should be noted that my very good friend Weaver was only beat out of this prominent position by three minutes! But if there was a day to recognize your most loyal commenter, she would have it hands down.


2 comments:

chipper said...

You are so welcome! I just really love that I can keep in touch so easily. Thanks for blogging!!!

chipper said...

hey, is it sad that I was the first commenter on WeaverBrewer? In my defense, it was Brewer's blog back then (even though I was the one who wanted to start one and he pushed me out of the way)

It only took you 14 posts to leave a comment so THANK YOU, my favorite commenter!