Five and a half things about me that may or may not be weird:
1. I can't sleep in absolute silence. I can't sleep if I can hear music or a TV. I have a magical little machine that makes white noise that knocks me out in no time flat.
2. While I grew a whole inch when I was 18, my feet are the same size they were when I was 12. I shop in the little girl part of the shoe store.
3. I hate when the phone rings. It sets me right on edge. I think it must be because it's how my day starts everyday, a phone call. I'm also not fond of the answering machine. When I see that little light flashing, I usually think "What now?!?!??" That said, if you end up on the phone with me, I'll talk your ear off.
4. I love Christmas decorations. You'll never catch me complaining that stores put them out to early. They could leave them up all year as far as I'm concerned.
5. I'm the world's biggest tea snob. Iced Tea is the only thing I've ever sent back in a restaurant and I've done that on several occasions.
1/2. When it comes to big musicals....