Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Jumping for Joy

Good news from Dr. Feet today! While the bone is not 100% healed, x-rays show that the break is well aligned and I am officially off crutches!


No more crutches!
No more crutches!
I am still stuck in the hideous boot for another two weeks, but that's nothing, no big deal at all. And now I can drive! Next week I'm going to start back to work but just for half-days. It's a long day on your feet subbing and I don't want to mess things up by going too fast now. I'm also going to pass on jobs in those buildings with stairs probably for another month just to be on the safe side. Can you tell that I'm happy about all of this? This painting just about sums up how I feel!!!

2 comments:

chipper said...

WOOO, WOOOO, HOOOOO, WOOOO, WOOOOO, YIPPEEEEE!!!!!

I'm so excited for you! where are you going to drive to first? Something totally fun and crazy?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Enjoy your newfound freedom!