Thursday, September 13, 2007

Puppy Love


Since I am actually out of anything to say here's some cute pictures of Marco for a change, instead of cats.

Marco at 10 weeks old. Look at that belly!

Marco 10 minutes ago, sleeping under the same curtain. He might be a little bit bigger and three years older, but he's still just a puppy.

And this isn't easy to see, but that's Mamacat and Marco sharing a nap in the same patch of sunshine, but just barely. This is as close to friendly as I've ever seen them.
The foot is feeling good. The girl and I are going camping tomorrow out to Singing River. I'm planning on doing lots of sitting and having girls fetch everything for me! Hurray for camping on crutches!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was good to see you last Wednesday, even if we were saying goodbye to Dreary Shores.
Got caught up today on your blog. Thanks for the laughs. I really needed them. Being a model patient is difficult. I know because I have had two YEARS of living with someone who doesn't understand the concept of "model patient". Two surgically fused 1st MTP joints can make one VERY CRABBY!
Rest and heal! All too soon you'll be back on your feet and wonder why you were crabbing about laying around all day.
The #'s Grandma