Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Cookies Are Here!

What else is there to say? This morning my trusted co-leader and I went and picked up 85 cases of cookies from a giant warehouse where big burly guys loaded them directly into the vans. That was so much nicer than how we had to do it in past years. Back in the day (last year) we had to drive to a dark church gym, find our cookies and then load them box by box ourselves, slogging through the mud. No fun at all.
85 cases is 1,020 boxes of cookies, in case you were wondering. That's not how many are in this picture; my co-leader has the other half. If you need cookies, for certain, I'm the chick to talk to!


7 comments:

Brewer said...

I want the Golden Yangles, as seen in the ad!!!!!!!!

J. said...

Baby, I want them too, but it's time to give it up. There's lots of little crackers at the grocery store, I'm sure you can find something close. I can't even remember what they tasted like, only that I loved them!

chipper said...

the poor guy did almost cry when he saw them in the ad :)

Nance said...

Seems like cooky time was earlier this year.

J. said...

Actually it's one week later than last year. But cookie time lasts for an entire month after it starts. A very long month.

chipper said...

Are you going to need more marshmallows to recover from the long cookie month? :)

Brewer said...

I will not give up. I helped you with spoons, you won't reciprocate said help in locating one small box of Golden Yangles? Although, I've never looked on ebay for them...... :)